2.10.11

Duane Michals Portrait of the Artists



Quand un article d'une revue
m'interpelle
je déchire la page
et l'insère dans
un livre
pour un jour
le découvrir à nouveau
comme
cet article
paru le 13 août 2000
3 portraits
de Duane Michals
(qui a étudié avec Andy Warhol)
un de Magritte
un autre de de Chirico
et un dernier de Balthus
sur
de Chirico, il écrit:
1968 :I was surprised to hear that de Chirico was still alive.
I visited him in his home near the Spanich Steps in Rome and asked
to photograph him. He was aloof and imperious and appeared not to
understand English. When I met him again, in a café, he was warm
and outgoing. I asked a friend why he was so different outside of his home.
"Have you met Mrs. de Chirico?" he responded.

J'aime bien les portraits d'artistes
Magritte
de Chirico
et Balthus
je comprends pourquoi à la fin
Michals écrit:
"The last of my holy trinity, the end of a 30-year quest"

Aucun commentaire: