21.1.13

la Princesse Rose m'a écrit


L'autre jour
reçu un autre
de ces messages
expédiés
au hasard
de la
stupidité
quelqu'un
aussi
au hasard
va peut-être
répondre
un peu
comme
choisir
au hasard
une chaise
dans
un parc

Good Day.

I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don’t
 
know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting
you via email,for the purpose of introduction i am(Princess Rose Kabore) I
have a business proposal in the tune of ($20.5million) we shall share in
ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. Finally, should you be interested to
operate this project with me?, Please reply me urgently to give you the
full details for us to move forward.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and also Your
 
Full Name And Phone Number is needed for Easy communication, please reply
me here for security reasons, this email rossyrose25@quelquechose.com

Yours faithfully,
 

Miss Rose Kabore



Aucun commentaire: